A Honey Cinnamon Latte is the perfect cup of coffee for first thing in the morning! It has just the right amount of coffee and sweetness, and the cinnamon smells so good, and brings a level of comfort to the drink. A fresh baked cinnamon roll is the perfect pairing with this drink.
How to make a Honey Cinnamon Latte at Home
It is super easy to make a delicious Honey Cinnamon Latte at home. This delicious hot espresso drink contains only 4 ingredients… honey, cinnamon, steamed milk and espresso.
- Put 1 tsp. honey and 1/8 tsp. cinnamon into the bottom of a 12 oz. coffee cup. Freshly grated cinnamon tastes and smells the best, if you can manage it. (You can adjust the amount of cinnamon and honey to suit your taste.)
- Brew your espresso. One or two shots, it’s up to you. Use a bigger coffee cup if you’re going to use two shots. 🙂
- Steam and lightly foam 6 oz. of milk. Just a little foam is all you want for this drink, so keep the tip of the frothing wand submerged in the milk until the very end. I like to use organic whole milk, but you can use 2% or skim milk, if you prefer.
- Add your hot espresso to your mug with the cinnamon and honey already in it and stir well to incorporate the ingredients.
- Top it off with your steamed milk to fill the mug. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top so that you get a little of that wonderful cinnamon aroma and taste with every sip.
- Sit back and enjoy your Honey Cinnamon Latte!